Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ezeibe Chidi













Zigi...
I dont even know wat to say about myself cos i think u people should do tat for me. I was a member of the SS3C clan and beleive me i had the time of my life and met some lovely set of people throughout my stay in Fedi. I am a graduate of UNEC and studied Accountancy. I bet you al will feel for me cos Niger is as dry as a desert but in Fedi we were trained to turn a desert into a forest. I set up this site cos i beleive in the unity of my classmates and also i want this to be a medium through which we can stay in touch and keep the flag flying. I am a die hard arsenal fan, love meeting people and computers. My email is zigi7us@yahoo.com and phone no is 08037243770 and 08042675213. Keep the fedi spirit flying!!!

4 comments:

razorsmile said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

mad man u don try, i think ur blog is cool at least it helped me get some real stupid nos

Anonymous said...

You have done a PHENOMENAL job.Your memory prowess speaks for itself.I mean,you remember so much about all the great GUYS and GALS who left remarkable(and not so remarkable) prints on FEDI soil?Good for U.Speak to You soon.FEMI

Anonymous said...

Chido! I took out a while (4 d 1st time) to take a good look @ ur blog n I 'wowed' my way from the beginning to the end. U've done a gr8 job! What really amazes me is ur ability to maintain a wonderful relationship with every1 u meet. U have the ability to take other people's problems on ur shoulders like they are urs.
Billy Graham taught me not to measure a man's wealth by looking @ his financial capital, u measure a man's wealth by looking @ his social capital...that's heaven's yardstick. You're 1 of the wealthiest people I know. U smell of greatness so much that sometimes, its choking.
U're ok man, u're ok.
(Chima...ur brother)