Wednesday, January 31, 2007

REUNION?????????????

Ma People,
I have been having interaction with some of us i have met recently and most of us beleive that its time we all have a reunion for our set people. Pls i would love to know how u people feel about this so that we know how feasible the project will be. Pls email me on zigi7us@yahoo.com or call me on 08037243770. Kudos to Laga for ur wonderful idea and encouragement and i had a nice time meeting u in Abuja even if it was brief and believe me LAGA neva change he is still the funny Guy. Hope to get some feed backs


ZIGIIIIIIIIIIIII

2 comments:

razorsmile said...

It's a brilliant idea. The only problem is where and when. Especially "where".

razorsmile said...

December? Kai, I wish say I fit go oh. I can't be sure. By December, I go sabi more.