Tuesday, December 11, 2007

REUNION AT LAST!!!

MY LOVELY PEOPLE!!
I REMEMBER I PROMISED TO ORGANISE A REUNION FOR OUR SET THIS YEAR!!!! Finally its going to happen and will be on christmas day in enugu.Please if you will be in enugu that period you are cordially invited. No matter how small its just a start and am working seriously with some of our classmates to make it work and it will become an annual event..

I will inform you by text and fone call on time and place but please contribution will be by free will cos i will also bear a good part of the cost and some of us that are also willing to bear the cost with me....

Please it will be strictly for our set people cos lets get together once again even if its just for an evening and if you are out of enugu you r still invited and please contact me for details.........
What a good time we will all have.....

cant wait to ease the stress of work with you all my people...

Love you all lotssssssssssss

Zigi

MY PHONE IS BACK SO CALL ME ON
08037243770

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn wish i culd be there.zigi i no fit shout man i culdnt even remember a lot of ppl now im totally refreshed.we gat hook up for ph

Anonymous said...

my bad being anonymous