Sunday, September 30, 2007

HOLA TO ALL MY PEOPLE

Ma people,
Hope we all are doing great and that life is moving on well with us. I am really sorry for not updating this site as often as i am meant but combining work and this is not an easy task but by His Grace i will continue cos i draw strenght from all your words of love and support. Without your calls, emails. texts i wont have been able to pull this thru and you all keep me going. Special regards to people like Ehisoura Ogbene, Adaeze ogodo, Chima Imo, Obum eneumuo, Stanley Obilo, Adeola Sholola, Chika Ezekwe and a host of you all that call, text and visit this site. With out you all there will be no site and once again i say a big thank you.

I visited lagos last month for about three weeks for some work runs and had the oppurtunity of meeting some of our people and it was really nice to see you all. Saw Chika ezekwe @ the airport, Tushort(chima Imo) at V.I, Nkem Agorua @ lekki and Ofe's Senior brother and beleive me it was a great exprience for me and seeing you all brings back fond memories to me and for that am grateful.
Also spent a week at UNEC writing my MBA exams and also met a whole lot and special thanks to Adaeze Ogodo for the lift she gave me in her new posh ride. You all need to check her out! She is truly living it up. Saw Main P, Mezue and a host of others and everyone is doing well.

On a sad Note some of our Class mates parents had a near death experince and i would mention a fEW.

Chibuike Egwuonwu's Mom was shot by robbers but she survived and is receiving treatment in the hospital.I visited her when i was in enugu and she is doing good. OUR SPECIAL PRAYERS GOES OUT TO THEM.....

Lets all keep the flag flying and lets remember each other and help ourselves whenever we can and lets neva forget that FEDI IS THICKER THAN WATER

LUV YOU ALL
ZIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments: