Saturday, October 27, 2007

IFEANYI EGBOSIMBA LOSES DAD

Its really with a deep sense of regret that i annouce the passing away of ifeanyi egbosimba's Dad. He Passed on two weeks ago and i personally went to enugu to visit him. Am sorry i misplaced my phone so am unable to publish his number here but will get it posted soon. For all of us who have his number pls call him and i will employ us to visit him if we can. My Celtel no is 08086731307 and will be using it till i get back my MTN please kindly send me ur numbers once again and promise to back it up in my system this time.


May God Give Gbosi and his Family the fortitude to bear this monumental loss. I beleive its high time we all try to have a sort of way of contributing some money towards incidents like death, wedding etc. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

ZIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments: